Friday, 1 May 2015

MAY BOOKSTAGRAM!

I've been trawling through Instagram this morning as I usually do and I found this months book challenge. I know I said that I wouldn't be taking part in any challenges until my exams were over, but this challenge just requires me to take a photo every day this month which I think is achievable and of course won't creep into my study time too much.

I will be uploading those photos on Instagram everyday and I will notify you when they are up through Twitter and of course, Instagram. You guys can also take part in this challenge just visit my Instagram page at @uponanovel to find what this challenge will involve and what kinds of photos you'll have to take. Also, I'm interested in seeing your take on the photo requirements so let me know what your names are on Instagram either in the comments or through Twitter and Instagram and I'll try and follow as many of you as I can.

I won't be posting those photos here so make sure that you do check out my Instagram page if your interested in looking at the photos I take!

That's it for this impromptu blog post and I'll talk to you guys soon!

Social Media Links
Book Depository Affiliatehttp://www.bookdepository.com/?a_aid=onceuponanovel
Twitter @uponanovel
Instagram@uponanovel
Goodreads : thefreeelf


No comments:

Post a Comment