Sunday, 17 May 2015

SHADOWHUNTERS TV SHOW - CASTING

Clary!!

Okay! Just over two weeks ago I think, the most anticipated casting of the new Shadowhunters TV show was revealed. Much speculation surrounded who was to be our new Clary Fray and it was finally revealed that the actress that was to play her would be Katherine McNamara.


Unlike much of the cast revealed Katherine McNamara is more of a known actress. Whilst she isn't the most known actress out there, she has starred in a few well known films and is going to be appearing in some very hyped up films that are coming out soon.

Personally, I love this casting, as I have every other casting so far. I think the directors and producers have picked out some really good actors and actresses for this TV show so far and I can't wait to see who the rest will be. I think Katherine has is really the embodiment of Clary and I think a lot of you will agree with me in saying that. So many people were rooting for her to be Clary and I think she suits the role perfectly. She definitely has the look for Clary and she looks very much like the way I envisioned Clary when I read the books.

Anyway! Let' get to know her a little more shall we?

*Disclaimer- As usual I've taken this information from some research on the internet so I can't be sure that all the facts you will read are 100% true*

Fact File
Full Name : Katherine McNamara
Born : November 22, 1995
Age : 19
Occupation : Actress, Singer- Songwriter and Dancer
Location : Born in Kansas City, Missouri but now resides in Los Angeles, California
Previous Projects : Katherine's career began on Broadway when she was 13 and has appeared in musical performance such as 'A Little Night Music' and 'To Kill A Mockingbird'. She has appeared in a number of TV shows such as 'Jessie' and 'Girl vs Monster'. Her film career has also been relatively successful landing roles in 'New Years Eve' and 'Contest' as well as landing a role in the sequel to 'The Maze Runner' , 'The Scorch Trials'.
Interesting Fact : She was homeschooled and graduated high school at the age of 14 with honours.
Relationship Status : Unknown

So, there is out new Clary Fray! I think she's pretty Kick Ass!
Let me know what you think of this new casting in the comments below and I will see you guys soon!

Make sure to follow me!

Social Media 
Google+ : Rhian Clement 
Twitter : @uponanovel
Instagram : @uponanovel
Goodreads : thefreeelf

Book Depository Affiliate :http://www.bookdepository.com/?a_aid=onceuponanovel

2 comments:

  1. She's so gorgeous! I think she's perfect for Clary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! She definitely suits the role of Clary!

      Delete