Friday, 19 June 2015

THE CREATIVE BLOGGER AWARD

So, I'm back and boy does it feel good. I think the break that I took definitely helped me sort out my priorities and I've come back bigger and better. I have so many more ideas for this blog and don't forget I still have that special announcement to make. However, for now I back to writing and what better way to come back than to an award!




I was nominated by The Book Jar Blog for the 'Creative Blogger Award'. They nominated me a little while back but, since I was taking a break from blogging I didn't have the chance to post it. So, firstly, thank you for nominating me!

I believe this nomination is kind of like the Liebster Award from what I can gather so lets get on with it shall we!

The Rules

*Nominate 5-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blog
*Thank and post the link to the blog that nominated you
*Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers.
*Pass these rules onto them.

5 interesting facts about me

1. I've just finished college and I'm hoping to study for a degree in English Literature and Publishing in the Autumn.

2. I used to hate English when I was younger.

3. I spend way too much time on Netflix.

4. I hope to travel the world someday.

5. I have family members all around the world. The furthest apart are in America and Australia.

The Nominees

*A Little Something Bookish

*A Thousand Words A Million Books

*BloggityBlog

*Novels and Necklaces

*Sandra the Bookworm

So, thats it guys! Have fun with this! Readers go and check these blogs out because they are all so good and talented at what they do and I'll talk to you soon!

Don' forget to follow, subscribe and post a comment!

Social Media
Twitter:@uponanovel
Instagram:@uponanovel
Google+: Rhian Clement
Goodreads: thefreeelf


No comments:

Post a Comment