Monday, 15 June 2015

UPDATE

So I'm hoping you haven't all forgotten me in this past week or so and that I'm not talking to myself here. I just wanted to give you a little update on the current situation because the last time I spoke to you I said that I wasn't going to write for a while because of my exams and the fact that I was getting sick over the stress and I kind of just wanted to let you know what's going on and that kind of stuff.

First of all, I am so much more better than I was a week or two ago! I definitely don't deal well with stress and I didn't want to let you guys down by coming up with excuses as to why I wasn't posting. I thought it was best that I just point blank told you what was going on.

Second, the majority of my exams are now over! I only have one exam left which on Wednesday of this current week so I'm really focusing on that at the moment but after that I will be a free woman!

So where does all that leave this blog? Well I'm hoping to be back writing and posting here either by the end of this week or at the beginning of next week. I have a book haul for you and a couple of other things planned.

Also, the last time we spoke I said that I was going to be making an announcement when I came back and I should be filling you in on that either the beginning of next week maybe the middle of next week it just depends where I can fit it in.

Hopefully this helped just to clarify a few things and just to let you know what's happening. I know I have some lovely readers that read my blog regularly and I don't want to disappoint you so I just thought I'd fill you all in.

So I will be seeing you all very soon! Don't forget to follow, subscribe and all that jazz and I'll talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment