Saturday, 11 July 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT

As you can probably see already my blog and my social media has undergone a slight facelift and your probably wondering what the heck is going on, so I'm here to explain.

I said a few weeks ago that I had an announcement to make and it took a lot longer to get that announcement out than I would have liked but, I'm making that announcement right here, right now.

I've decided that I want to branch out with my blog. I love writing reviews and giving book recommendations but, I felt I was being restricted because I have so many other fun things I want to write about and share and I wanted a platform where I would be able to do just that.

I understand that a lot of my readership at the moment is here because of my book reviews and I greatly appreciate that support but, don't worry I will still be writing reviews but not as often as I was. Like I said, I really want to branch out and write about other things I enjoy such as baking, scrapbooking and photography. I also want to incorporate Q&A days where you can ask me questions on any of the posts and topics I write about in my blog but also advice and general questions. I'm happy to try and answer anything you throw at me! I also hope that eventually I will write posts that aren't really on anything in particular but, just my general thoughts for the day but that will come with time.

I really hope you will continue on with this blog with me and introduce friends and family that you think might be interested in what I write about. I'd greatly appreciate that!

You can start sending me any of the questions you may have to any of my social media platforms and if not there e-mail me! If you'd like to ask a question you'll find all the links and information to my social media pages as well as my e-mail address on the contacts page of my blog!

Anyway, I guess that's it for now!

Welcome to LIVE.LIFE.ADVENTURE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment