Monday, 27 July 2015

COMPETITION TIME!

I've decided to host a small competition on my blog which will be open for two weeks.

I'm hoping that any readers or aspiring writers out there will be interested in this competition and I'm really excited about it!

The Competition
* Send me your best idea for a short YA story and have the opportunity to write your piece and get it published here on my blog.

The Rules
* This competition is open to anyone of any age however, if you are under 16 years old I will need your parents permission because I will need your e-mail address in order to contact you if you have won.

*You must leave your name and age on your e-mail so I can announce your name if you have won.

* You must send me your idea and the first 100 words of your story via e-mail which I will leave for you at the bottom of this post.

* Your idea must be 'user - friendly' meaning that your concept must be appropriate for 'young adult' readers.

* Your idea must be able to fit into 500 words however, I will accept 490 words and 510 words no more or no less! Leave a word count at the bottom of your e-mail.

So, there is the competition and all it's rules. Like I said, anyone of any age may enter but your idea must be a concept for a YA story. I think this competition is going to be really fun and it can be an opportunity for you to grow your portfolio, practise your writing or just to have fun! If this competition is successful I will do many more of these because I'd love young writers in particular to have the opportunity to share their writing!

This competition is going to be open for two weeks so the closing date is Monday the 10th of August 2015 and there will be only one winner.

I hope you decide to take part and I'm excited to read all your ideas

Good Luck! And may the odds be ever in your favour!

See you soon!

SEND YOUR IDEAS HERE!!! - livelifeadventure@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment