Saturday, 18 July 2015

PHOTOGRAPHY #1

I said in my Chit Chat post yesterday that I really want to start exploring photography and working on my own photographic abilities. These days it's so easy to take photos on our phones that everyone is becoming an amateur photographer and social media websites such as Instagram allow us to share our images with the world. I'm going to be using this blog to share some of the images that I take. Some may be edited, others may be the original photo in all it's glory. As well as this (unless otherwise stated) all photos are taken on my iphone 5C.

It was a beautiful day in Britain a few days ago which is very rare. My garden has been blossoming some roses for a while and in the sun they all fully opened up and were so beautiful that I couldn't resist taking some shots. So here they are.

*ALL PHOTOS BELONG TO ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE THEM FOR ANY REASON YOU MUST ASK MY PERMISSION BEFORE TAKING THEM*








So, they were the photos I took. I know they aren't the best but, like I said I'm practising. I hope you like them!
Let me know if you have Instagram accounts full of these photos and I will try to follow you and tell me in the comments whether you prefer the old style of taking photos where you take a photo and print or this new modern style where everything is digital! 
Don't forget to follow, like and all that jazz! 
That's it!
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment